Hot Tub Weir Assembly's and parts
Filtration is an incredibly important part of maintaining a clean and hygienic spa. The heat and moisture are a natural breeding ground for bacteria, and outdoor or semi-enclosed environments can let in a lot of dirt and biological debris. Replacing cartridges regularly will help keep the filtration system functioning at its best.
If you are looking to purchase replacement spa filters or micron spa filter cartridges for portable hot tub spa then you have come to the right place. We’ve got a great range at surprisingly affordable prices. If you’ve previously put off replacing your filter or cartridges before because of price, don’t wait any longer – order from us today and give us a call 1-855-248-0777 for these and other filter not listed.
Our spa filters feature filter media for longer life and more efficient filtration .
How can I tell when a cartridge filter element needs to be replaced?
With no moving parts or electrical switches to fail, filter cartridge elements do not have a defined termination point. Instead the fine interstices of the media matrix gradually plug up over time. In a typical hot tub spa, the culprit that plugs the media is perspiration and body oils combined with soaps, chemicals and very fine particulate. In a swimming pool, the loading is primarily debris along with sun tan lotions and organic matter such as algae.
Assuming the filter is properly maintained and correctly sized to the pump, determining when the cartridge is exhausted depends primarily on three factors:
1. Shorter Cycle times between the cleanings
2. Low water flow rate and noticeable pressure in jet performance
3. Tears , damage or filter media pleats deterioration including fuzz
4. Core failure , cracks or broken plastic
All 4 are dependent upon proper pool or spa water chemistry and following a routine maintenance schedule. Hot tub and pool filters filter elements are plastic and should be handled and maintained accordingly
To maximize the life of a cartridge it is recommended :
1. Clean the elements per cleaning instructions.
2. Never use a stiff brush to scrub the media.
3. Maintain pool or spa water chemistry in proper balance.
4. Do not allow the differential pressure to go over 8 psi between cleanings.
5. Alternate two sets of cartridges when cleaning.
Give us a call for assistance at 1-855-248-0777 for your specific filter
( also check shop by brand section for you specific hot tub catridge filter )