The Pump Marvel is a revolutionary new product that can drain water up to thirteen times faster than siphoning or draining. This pump does not lose its prime, and can lift and discharge water up to 20’ high. The Pump Marvel is not a siphon, it’s a true pump! This pump is the perfect solution for draining pools, Hot Tub Spa's, ponds, and more.
Pump Marvel Outperforms Traditional Submersible Pumps:
- It drains water down to 1/8″ so you don’t have to worry about manually removing the other 2 – 3″ that a submersible pump leaves behind. No more getting into your hot tub to bail out the last few inches of water left behind after draining.
- It won’t burn out if run dry.
- Has no moving parts to wear out.
- Made of high strength PVC, Pump Marvel is virtually indestructible and will last forever.
- If there is debris in the water that is being drained, i.e. leaves in the water on the top of a pool cover, the debris will not block the intake as long as Pump Marvel is positioned flat on the bottom, a feat that can easily be managed by one person by using a standard pool pole that attaches to the top of Pump Marvel. Traditional submersible pumps have an intake screen that can rapidly become clogged with small debris, causing the pump to quit working and even burn out.
- Pump Marvel is great in situations where there is shallow water to move. For example, if you had a leak in a basement, Pump Marvel can keep water at bay leaving as little as 1/8″ behind. Without Pump Marvel you would need to use a shop vac and continually be vacuuming water up until the source of the leak was stopped. The benefit of Pump Marvel is that you can turn it on and leave it alone, freeing you up to do other things (like find the source of the leak).
- A 1″ PVC pipe up to 4′ long can fit into the bottom of Pump Marvel which will allow it to suck water out of confined spaces, such as sump holes, washing machines and aquariums.
- Pump Marvel doesn’t require electricity. If the power goes out then your sump pump doesn’t run. To prevent a flooded basement, use Pump Marvel!
- On the top of Pump Marvel there is a slot that will accept a standard pool pole handle, allowing Pump Marvel to be maneuvered and positioned with a pool pole.
- In many applications, such as removing water from a pool cover or draining a spa, Pump Marvel is safer than an electric pump because you are not mixing electricity with water.